I’m sorry I’ve been offline for so long. I promise to do better!
The other day I got on a big kick of one-liners in the form of Jeff Foxworthy’s “You Might Be a Redneck” jokes. I posted a bunch on Facebook, and thought some of them were pretty clever. ADD YOUR OWN in the comments and I’ll post them.
Stay safe, keep the rubber-side down, and remember that a clean bike is a happy bike!
- If you email Zipp product development to check on the progress of Alfine rear/ dynamo front Firecrest 404 carbon tubulars every week, you might be a bike commuter.
- If you only look at the low temps in the five day forecast, so you know which layers to wear, you might be a bike commuter.
- You might be a bike commuter if your tan lines….nah, biker tan never really goes away.
- If your bike’s new retro salt splatter paint job is as rad as your parachute pants and mall hair were in 1986, you might be a bike commuter.
- You might be a bike commuter if the last time you drove a car, you punched your passenger in the face when you signaled a right turn.
- You might be a bike commuter if this happened 6 weeks ago, the last time you drove.
- If it takes you longer to put on your bike clothes than to ride to work, you might be a bike commuter.
- If the reason your headlight suddenly got very dim is that it’s covered in the snow that your front wheel kicked up, you might be a bike commuter.
- If you use the hand dryer in the men’s room to warm up your shoes before you put them on at the train station, you might be a bike commuter.